nude photogram nsfw

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this was fun to make.

rachfauxogram.jpg

huh, thats kind of like xray vision almost, haha.

I like the light...but I'm not sure what to make of the circle and the ghostly hand.

hmmmm, well . . haha, the circle is the edge of a small diffuser and the breast outline is through the diffuser, the hand is in the original

Very creative I made a few 'see through' shots with a friends car bonnet maybe I should try with other things that open and close :mrgreen:

haha, right !
thanks guys, and df3photo, i'm not sure what you meant by "i can say i don't hate it for sure"

It doesn't move me and I find it hard to understand the story or the moment in which it was taken. I feel like I am at an art show and if I just keep staring at it maybe I'll figure it out. The circle really throughs me. The words "hard, perfect and absolute" come to mind when I see circle, which for me doesn't fit in the picture. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for sharing.

haha, i loved your comment law2, i'm not trying to be one of those high art people, who needs some story or explanation for things, i just put things where i'm drawn to put them, and ended up with the above.

thanks for the comment!

haha, that still makes no sense to me, does that mean you just don't hate it, or that you like it and are saying in a different way?

I think it is nice. Some things that don't work for me are the blatant light reflection in front of her. It draws attention to the fact that it is staged with lighting etc. I also don't care for the circle. There's plenty there to draw my attention without the circle...

Not seeing the photogram part here. I guess you placed a circle on the photograph? Point is that photogram's do not involve a camera. More like transmitting light on to light sensitive paper. Tough deal to accomplish digitally?

haha, no its not difficult to do digitally, however, i had been looking at a bunch of man ray's stuff and made this.

its pretty poor, but was fun to make i guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back