nude with light (definitely not work safe!)

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, this isn't supposed to be glamorous, sort of a blunt nude, its a test shot for some more dramatic ones to come. as i said its just a test shot, i already see alot i'm going to change before reshooting. . . . but its a start i think
c&c welcome

203571263.jpg

also, do you guys see some bad artifacting, because i do, and its not like that in my jpg, i need to dump picturetrail.

I believe for nude shots you need to post a link instead of the actual pic in your post.

Im not a big fan of the tan lines, but there isnt much you can do about that right? lol! Other than that I think its a great start! I cant wait to see the finished product! What is the light in her hand? Its a neat effect!!

The least that should be added in the title of a nude is the "Not Work Safe" bit, which I added for you now.
My German eyes are not offended with this photo so I leave it up to my American mod-colleagues if they insist on the photo to be presented as "link only" or if it can stay right there in the thread.

I don't think it needs to be a link...the warning is fine. (IMO)

As for the image...to me, it looks too soft. That might be the small size and JPEG compression though. The pose looks a little...uncomfortable or unnatural...something like that.

I like where you are going with the light...I look forward to seeing more.

sorry about no warning, i never think about that. also mike, it is pretty soft. It was super uncomfortable for her(the pose i mean); but i think what i want out of this is to sculpt a model more than just direct one.

thanks memphis, i think that will help a lot . . . starch powder, just what i needed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back