Nudes (no pics!)

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well I managed to persuade smoeone to pose nude for me and I'd really like some C&C on the pics but I thought I'd best ask if that was ok before posting anything, they're not nudes in a sexual way at all, more an exploration of curvature that does include the odd nipple/plash of hair, if it's ok then please let me know as I've never done anything like this and could really do with the feedback.

ps. I'll be waiting for moderator comments, not pervs!!!

They are permitted, so long as they aren't too graphic, and you put a *NOT WORK SAFE* comment in the subject.

And we do reserve the right to remove anything we feel may not be appropriate. It might be better to put them up as links and not as actual photos in the threads, too.

Thanks core 17, I'm sure they aren't graphic but I'll post links just to be on the safe side. If there's a problem with them then just let me know and I can move them to a different URL. Thanks for getting back to me.

magicmonkey said:
Thanks core 17, I'm sure they aren't graphic but I'll post links just to be on the safe side. If there's a problem with them then just let me know and I can move them to a different URL. Thanks for getting back to me.

No problem...next time you may get a quicker response from a mod if you just pm one of us. Just take a look at the 'who's online' list at the bottom of the index page,and anyone who is green or red. Otherwise, like today, you'll have to wait for a moderator to run across your thread.

well over 18!!

Not too sure I'm going to post them at the moment, just post processing at the moment and they were taken at ISO 1600 as I forgot to change it back to 100 after doing some low light work, very grainy and I can't really get rid of it which is a pain as I've got 2 shots that I think would be really good.

well, here they are, not too happy with them, please ignore most of the comments on the top of the page, I just made the site quickly to display the images and didn't bother to edit it at all, the images are OTE, there's an email address on the site you can send any edits to (which I would really appreciate!)

The adress is http://nudes.poijoy.com THIS LINK IS NOT WORK SAFE!!!!

The composition of the shots is very nice.
But, as you mentioned, you left the ISO set too high. In this case, I think the grain hurts the image. Unless that's what you wanted? With that much noise, it just doesn't have a soft, sensuous feel to it. It makes her 'to ruff'. Also, white balance looks a little off maybe. Just a little too red.
You did good, hope you get a chance to re-shoot :D

well I don't think a reshoot is going to be an option really which is a shame. I was pretty annoyed about the grain as it was the last thing I wanted, is there any way to get rid of it?

The shots are all the JPEG vreated by the camera rather than te processed RAW files as I can't decide if I should bother working on shots which are ruined by the grain so the white balance will be a bit off...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back