Nürnberg rooftops

(Ghastly) Krueger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another old print I found. One of my fav pics. As always, I lost something in scanning
nurnberg.jpg

Thanks for looking

Where were you to take this one?
The weather at the time was not quite that much to your advantage, was it?
And when have you ever been to Nürnberg?
Are you planning on coming back to Germany one day, say: the last 7 days of May in 2008??? You could get to know Germany's NORTH! :biggrin:

I kind of like the lighting. Late afternoon or sunrise may have been more dramatic, but at least it isn't lit with full-on midday sun! ;)

Myopia, thanks for your comments.

LaFoto:
Where were you to take this one?

IIRC, I was inside Durer's house, I took it from a window.

Well, you know German weather... ;)

And when have you ever been to Nürnberg?

Winter 2002

Are you planning on coming back to Germany one day,

Linky winky.
(still waiting for you to answer that one :p)

say: the last 7 days of May in 2008???

You know, there might be a possibilit for that, though I don't want to tell you about it and jinx it (unless yo twist my arm, of course ;))

You could get to know Germany's NORTH! :biggrin:

OK, time to show off: I've already been to the North: Hamburg, Bremen, Emden, Greetsiel, Köln (do you consider that north?) Really nice places, all of them.... well, Emden not so much.

Jeremy: thanks for replying. There was a lot to see in one day, could not wait for sunset ;)

Thanks for the linky-winky ... I forgot that I still owed you an answer to that one ;).

So Hamburg and Bremen won't be new to you any more?
Could Lüneburg and Lüneburg Heath entice you to come then?
Or could maybe this world-famous place like Lauenbrück make you want to come??? (That's where I live, you see). We have sights galore!

Erm :er: ........ not :(.
But I am here :biggrin:
And the meet-up will be here... that is: have it's starting point to the more interesting places here :oops: :lol:

So Hamburg and Bremen won't be new to you any more?

Not new, but interesting anyway, especially Hamburg. I was there only for a day and I know there is a lot more to see.

Could Lüneburg and Lüneburg Heath entice you to come then?

Don't konw about them, I will take a look

Or could maybe this world-famous place like Lauenbrück make you want to come??? (That's where I live, you see). We have sights galore!
That's not even in the maps, is it? :p

But I am here :biggrin:
And the meet-up will be here... that is: have it's starting point to the more interesting places here :oops: :lol:

It would be great to meet you in person, as well as other people from the forum. If this thing happens, I'll have plenty of time and I'll do my best to be there.

Most reactions

Back