Number Fourteen

Bo4key

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm working on my black and white conversions and would like some feedback, criticism, harsh commentary, etc.

I drive by this field of cows everyday on my way to work and decided to take a trip on a day off and try to capture something of interest (I've also been struggling with inspiration lately, all I've been shooting is my kids).

Original Edit

Number Fourteen by Boaketography, on Flickr

B&W Conversion using LR and Siler Efex

Number Fourteen-2 by Boaketography, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Wow, 73 views and no comments.

Been having a hard time getting any action on my threads lately. I must REALLY be struggling with inspiration, haha.

Don't worry... if you are regular here, there is nothing to worry about that.... i had seen many classic images plunged deep down without a single comment upon them.... nobody to blame... it happens like that.... that is all ;)

I really like this image... probably i like the original more...but your B&W conversion did work well... and i really appreciate your choice of caption, 14!!!

Regards :D

Another vote for the original - the tag stands out much better there. You could partially desaturate the greens and yellows and see how that works, but I'd leave the red alone.

I agree, the more I look at them, I prefer the color version over the black and white. I also wish I would have used a smaller aperture to get more blur in the background.

Most reactions

Back