NWM

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went to take some pictures of the Nike Women's Marathon for another company. here are some of the outtakes.

warmup by keips66, on Flickr

running... by keips66, on Flickr

running by keips66, on Flickr

the masses by keips66, on Flickr

start by keips66, on Flickr
the shots with the dragging shutter were pretty difficult... i didnt bring my tripod, and had to be as steady as possible... while getting bumped around and breathing and so on...
anyway, i wanted to do something different, 25,000 people ran that day, and for 40 minutes they streamed through the gate...comments?

#1 Runner 12218 is creeping me out. It's a sharp image and I can gauge with the distance of how huge the event was. Not sure if I would like it better with more depth in focus.
#2,3 & 4 don't do much for me other than seeing the Nike emblem. Should have grabbed a fuel band and placed it on the ground and composed for that.
#4 is my favorite shot. I think it would have been awesome to coordinate a runner to stand still while a few ran by with a longer exposure. That's just me though.

thanks man. yeah on some of the pictures i have (not posted) there is a single runner staring down the camera and your eyes are always drawn to them...whats a fuel band?

thanks man. yeah on some of the pictures i have (not posted) there is a single runner staring down the camera and your eyes are always drawn to them...whats a fuel band?

Nike Store. Nike FuelBand

It is Nike's hottest item. Helps track and monitor fitness levels and goals. They promote it at all their events.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back