nx2 users

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottandersen.fototime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just wondering if anyone uses nx2 as there editing program. i havent had an editing program so i havent done any but now that im getting into portraits i really see the need to get one. i downloaded the trial and wow the pics i re did look amazing. deffinatley see the advantage to shoot in raw now also. nx2 is pretty crazy as far as learning, its hard to find things and figure out how to use it. now i know why its a 60 day trial and not 30 lol. just wondering how many nikon users use this program and if they like it or if they would recomend something else for the 180 dollar price range. i hate having to spend that much on software i would much rather put it towards equipment but man it does help to have and gives an advantage. i cant wait to learn it and start doing some serious editing. but is this the software i want or are the other programs really better such as lightroom and photoshop?

Get Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 for about $100 bucks and the book "The Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scot Kelby ($30) and use the $50 you save to take the family out to dinner.

Then log onto www.elementsvillage.com and become a forum member.

There aren't very many NX2 users around.

i was going to get elements..how is it? does it lack a lot of features for shooting raw?
Elements is the consumer version of the image editing industry standard Adobe Photoshop. Elements has about 85% of Photoshops features.

Elements accepts the free plug-in, Adobe Camera Raw (ACR), the basis for the best RAW editor on the planet Adobe Photoshop Lightroom ($300).

Are you aware of Adobe's Education Store?

Most reactions

Back