Nyadier 4 from todays session :)... thoughts?

nice work, But I have to be honest, everytime I see that type of hairstyle (A few of my friends had weaves like it in london) all I think is predator! haha

beautiful portraits though!

Beautiful shots! I love the lighting. I just wish there was a touch more fill on the right side of her face on the fourth image.

Jake

Nice set. Unfortunately don't have much in the way of feedback, just really enjoyed the photos.

Great lighting and poses.

I want to like the last, but I think it's a touch underexposured, even for the mood/feeling/style you're going for, and her eye! her right eye looks like its wondering...

Beautiful girl. Beautiful shots.

The last one is just WOW for me! Nice set.

ok... so here we go....

First... I don't see any connection for the first time ;)

Don't like lighting in 1 and 4. shadows in the wrong places, and too strong lights in few places. her forehead in 1, in 4 shoulder and slightly above the cheek

2,3 all good

4 could you try a different edit? a bit tighter crop?

edit to add: those are really nit picks compared to everything you do constantly great

Last edited:
Good lighting!!!! The first and third are my favorites, along with the second shot in Part II. Again, wonderful lighting. Plus good technicals on focus, processing, white balance, tint, all that stuff.

Yea, really cool stuff. Great job capturing the depth of skin tone. If she's not a musician, it's a shame, because she's got a bunch of great album cover shots ready to go.

I'm a fan of your work. When I see the name "Binga63" on a thread I know I'm in for a treat. :D

Most reactions

Back