NYC Battery Park C&C

ucfjag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this today...I thought it came out nice. What do you guys think?

NYC136.jpg

-Paul

Anyone? I was really proud of this picture...lol

Personally I think the way the photo is framed is the main problem. The trees are distracting and take up a large part of the whole picture. I think if the buildings in the back were the main subject, there needs to be more building and less tree. It looks pretty good to me as far as exposure is concerned, however its the composition I think, that takes away from the image. What was your motivation for framing the picture this way if you don't mind me asking?

best wishes

I agree if that corner tree wasn't in the way he picture would be fine
I like it either way

I was also thinking the top tree is distracting. But I like how its centered and the angle of the buildings.

ucfjag
I took a photo in Central Park the day before that is very similar to this photo...only in NY. ;)

It would be nice if you worked on the blue sky a little, as well as the above comments.

Personally I think the way the photo is framed is the main problem. The trees are distracting and take up a large part of the whole picture. I think if the buildings in the back were the main subject, there needs to be more building and less tree. It looks pretty good to me as far as exposure is concerned, however its the composition I think, that takes away from the image. What was your motivation for framing the picture this way if you don't mind me asking?

best wishes

I just thought it looked really cool with the framing. You're more than welcome to edit the photo to what you think would look best!

Thanks!

-Paul

The trees are not bothering me, I like the way they frame the buildings. You've given us a glimps of the highrises which works for me. Really nice color, very well exposed. your getting a bit of lean on the second building which maybe you could correct in PS but otherwise a nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back