NYC shop windows

Wonderful little series Mat!
I'm wondering how many pictures did you actually take in NYC? Your showing us alot of great images from your trip!

Thanks Guizmo,

I stayed there 10 days. Each days 2 or 3 hours of shooting in the street. I didn t visit any place.
The purpose of my trip to NY was Photography, for the 1st time in my very short life of beguiner photographer I travelled on purpose to take picture. I get like 60 which are acceptable. SOme that I don t want to post here but if you want to see all of them check here

www.mondephotos.com

See you

mat

Oh dear ... more such wonderful photos - sigh - !
I told my husband about your New York City photos yesterday, and what you brought about by having THE TIME for them. The time to stop and stay and look and wait and decide and frame ... all your NYC photos have so far shown that TAKING TIME is the key thing for good photography. Point and shoot is NOT. But seeing and planning and composing, or even visualising FIRST, then waiting, then seeing, planning and composing ...!

Wow.
I am your newest and biggest fan now, I think.
And I envy you the chance to have HAD all this time!

I love street photos! These are great. I especially like the first one. The black and white really makes them I think. It's like you are catching a glimpse of someone's life. Nice work!

Butterflygirl thanks; Street and travel photography is exactly what I like to do :blushing: .
I agree withour B&W this picture are very common

La Foto: :blushing: Thanks you are definetly my N1 fan :D

I am quite happy the next days , I will meet with a professionnal photographer to leran more about my new passion and get criticisim about my pictures. I am so happy about that , I hope to improve a lot my eye with him advices.

See you

mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back