O.A.R. & The Hunts

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a photo pass to photograph the O.A.R concert, opened by The Hunts (my connection to get the photo pass). For those interested, I first shot The Hunts about a year ago: The Hunts!

For this show, I used my Nikon D750 with 50mm f/1.8 most of the time. I tried to keep my f stop around f/2.2 for some extra sharpness, and balanced it out with a shutter speed of 150-200, and ISO of around 1000-2000 on average.

Here are some pics.

O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-3.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-4.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-6.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-7.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-9.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-11.jpg O.A.R._Daryll Morgan Photography-16.jpg The Hunts_Daryll Morgan Photography-3.jpg The Hunts_Daryll Morgan Photography-6-2.jpg The Hunts_Daryll Morgan Photography-6.jpg The Hunts_Daryll Morgan Photography-16.jpg

Nice shots! Sounds like a cool experience too.

I was going to mention about how much OAR has aged...and then I remembered its been 10 years since I've seen them in concert, and I've probably aged a bunch too, haha

Nice shots! Sounds like a cool experience too.

I was going to mention about how much OAR has aged...and then I remembered its been 10 years since I've seen them in concert, and I've probably aged a bunch too, haha

Haha, well at least I recognized some of their songs! And they still put on a good show.

Great set

Thanks! :)

Most reactions

Back