O double tee ar

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my take on lostprophets common nature subjects. im going to enter into the RSPCA YOPTY which my school have asked me to enter:

20060810194531_otter.jpg

thanks for looking

Duncan, what an awesome awesome shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful detail and colour (and dof and exposure and composition and....everything!) You've gotta remember to tell us how the shot makes out.

she wasnt meant to be out, the rest of the holt came out and she is meant to be minding kits, or about to have them...

DMC-FZ20
1/160 sec
f 2.8
Flash: Not Fired

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Two people posting Otter shots in one week, I think I've died and gone to Heaven :lol:

GREAT SHOT mate but from now on you need to ask my permission to take shots of Otters :lol:

lostprophet said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Two people posting Otter shots in one week, I think I've died and gone to Heaven :lol:

GREAT SHOT mate but from now on you need to ask my permission to take shots of Otters :lol:

OK, shes due to have kist soon (is that what they're called) so it would be a good photo-op, taken @ longleat

duncanp said:
OK, shes due to have kist soon (is that what they're called) so it would be a good photo-op, taken @ longleat
looks like a trip to longleat needs to be planned

Most reactions

Back