O|||||||O is now Josh66

Now everytime someone PM me, i dont get an email because my main email that I check is linked to schwetty :(. Its time to bring Schwetty back to life. ;).

I did also have another account, with a different user name - from 2005 or 2006, but I forgot the password and no longer had access to the email address that was linked to that account.

I emailed the admin at the time, but nothing happened - I understand though. I was basically saying, "Hey, I'm this user, but I don't know my password and the email address on file is no good. Let me in?" :lol:

I basically had no way to prove that I was who I said I was, so I just made a new account (this one).

One reason I'm glad I migrated over to gmail - my email address is no longer tied to my service provider.

yet they didnt let me change my SchwettyLens name. Sigh.

I had no problem with changing my name... and I asked just one person for that.

I'm looking how many posts you have as SchwettyLens and it's just a shame they're not added to Robin_Usagani. You spent a great amount of time on TPF and I just have no idea why changing your name was an issue. They should have been happy for your presence here and changing your name was at least one thing they could/can do for you.

Last edited:
Ok let me get the record straight.. It wansnt terri. It was some cold blooded mod. I forgot who and for some reason it is not in my mailbox which is weird.

Ok let me get the record straight.. It wansnt terri. It was some cold blooded mod. I forgot who and for some reason it is not in my mailbox which is weird.

hm...hm...so there was a conspiracy also...

Does anyone know the reason why there are 7 holes in the grille?

because if there were none, there wouldnt be enough flow to teh radiator and the car would overheat and blow the headgasket...

Hi Josh66, it's nice to see that after six years and two months, you have decided to come out of the closet. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back