lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes you guessed it, more Otters :lol:

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

What a "rare" theme for your photos :biggrin:

But all your otter-pics have so far been soooo good, it is always fun to go into your otter-threads and look at your photos. All of them are so PERFECT! Not only are otters just perfect. Your photos are, too!!!

The fourth is nice, two are quite interested in just one particular thing outside the frame, only the middle one just cannot be bothered.... :D

OOO More cuties!! Great shots

Hey, another great series! I like how you got some shots with the otter and his rock. I love watching them when they're swimming on their backs whacking at food with a rock. They are such a funny animal to watch

Antarctican said:
Hey, another great series! I like how you got some shots with the otter and his rock. I love watching them when they're swimming on their backs whacking at food with a rock. They are such a funny animal to watch

They just seem to be obsessed with stones, a bit like me with Otters at the moment ;)

LaFoto said:
What a "rare" theme for your photos :biggrin:

you know me too well

Holly said:
OOO More cuties!! Great shots

check your email Holly, I've sent a few more

Got them THANKS! My kids are giggling and LOOOOVING them!

I love how the otters entertain themselves with whatever is handy, in this case..rocks. Very nice series.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Are you releated to any of these?
The last shot seems to have some likeness as I recall.
What's it going to be next - Goats? I know you have a fondness for a goat or was that a fancy dress theing?
Nice family album
Now Ray its comments like that that make me think you no longer want a discount in my camera shop. And you know full well its only talking goats I like. Speaking of which, Hoppy is going to get a complex over this goat thing. HAHAHA

lostprophet said:
Now Ray its comments like that that make me think you no longer want a discount in my camera shop. And you know full well its only talking goats I like. Speaking of which, Hoppy is going to get a complex over this goat thing. HAHAHA

I'm loving all the attention.
I think I'm going to have to post some shots of Barbery Goats.
Everyone else on this forum are going to wonder what the heck we are on about:)

Holly said:
My kids are giggling and LOOOOVING them!

Who needs a Pulitzer Prize when you can have children giggling at your photos

this are cute animals, nice captures too!! i like the 1st and 3rd shots.... the last one looks like his praying. so cute!!

Hoppy said:
I'm loving all the attention.
I think I'm going to have to post some shots of Barbery Goats.
Everyone else on this forum are going to wonder what the heck we are on about:)

I think they all wonder what I'm on about most days as it is :Joker:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back