nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am so proud of my self for taking this shot. I've been planning this shot for a long time and I finally nailed it! I've been wanting to get a shot of a oak leaf in a puddle with its reflection. But I could never for the life of me find an oak leaf. But I did today and there was a puddle so I setup my shot and starting pictures.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR
180mm, 1/500th, f/5.6, ISO 400

Is it perfect? Nope. But it's close enough for me!

Erwin-180301-19067.jpg

I am so proud of my self for taking this shot. I've been planning this shot for a long time and I finally nailed it! I've been wanting to get a shot of a oak leaf in a puddle with its reflection. But I could never for the life of me find an oak leaf. But I did today and there was a puddle so I setup my shot and starting pictures.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR
180mm, 1/500th, f/5.6, ISO 400

Is it perfect? Nope. But it's close enough for me!

View attachment 154464
Beautiful!

Awesome shot Nerwin!

Not perfect but 99.99999999% is pretty darn close. Well done.

A bit of a nitpik that while I gave it a "Winner's" tag, I might have given it a tad more DoF so the folded edge of the leaf was a bit more sharp. This would have given the reflected areas a little more "omph!"

A bit of a nitpik that while I gave it a "Winner's" tag, I might have given it a tad more DoF so the folded edge of the leaf was a bit more sharp. This would have given the reflected areas a little more "omph!"

Yeah I realized that after. It was a compromise though because there was distracting elements behind the leaf and if I gave more DOF, it would've made the background more messy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back