Obscure question

EmMcCon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
okay this is a really odd question so don't just be trollin'. I usually listen to music while I'm editing and I've found that sometimes this actually affects the out come of the editing has anyone else seen this?

totally. I listen to music when doing photo walks. The music definately influences my images to a certain degree.

Absolutely. More interesting is how the sort of music you listen to DURING a photo shoot affects the outcome. I try to have music going during those shoots where it's feasible (mostly in studio non-newborn), it can have a really relaxing effect on your client.

Yes absolutley. I find listening to music effects the out come of many situations in life. At the risk of sounding like a total girl when I listen to upbeat music while cleaning my house is spotless in half the time or doing my hair an make up I do a way better job then if I wasnt. I like to listen to classical music when I am writing it helps a lot!

Not so much me, I'm so in the zone when I am shooting I hardly notice anything else around me. Unless of course it is in my viewfinder :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back