Occasional Street Stuff

Good dynamics of the perspective, but little confusing with the placement of the people. Like the boy got a little too close to the edge of picture for comfort of watching it. :1247:

Good dynamics of the perspective, but little confusing with the placement of the people. Like the boy got a little too close to the edge of picture for comfort of watching it. :1247:

Yes, by the time the girl got to the right spot the boy had wandered a little too far. Still, despite being slightly awkward, I thought it worthy of being added to the thread.

Still, despite being slightly awkward, I thought it worthy of being added to the thread.
O yes, it is very close to be well balanced. Thanks for sharing.

Nice. I think there is too much of the wall in the fore plan. Did you experimented a bit with the crop ?

Nice. I think there is too much of the wall in the fore plan. Did you experimented a bit with the crop ?

Yes, I did play around a little with the crop. The boy at the front of the group is looking out of the scene, so I wanted to create a little more space on the right for his gaze.

Yes, I did play around a little with the crop. The boy at the front of the group is looking out of the scene, so I wanted to create a little more space on the right for his gaze.
I understand, what you mean, still, I would cut so boys head is 1/3 from the edge, right in strong point. I feel, that it would strengthen focus on the whole group. They feel like they are too far from me.

For me much better, now the boys are total center of attention. I think that's a case of far - near relation. Maybe I was too aware of the presence of that wall.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back