Oct '06 Photo Challenge - "Natural Light" - Sponsored by lensbabies.com

what exactly qualifies the photo for the competition. does it just have to be a picture using only natural light?

and what do we have to do to enter the contest? just upload photos?

It is free for interpretation really. People will generally vote regarding both adherence to the theme (Natural Light) in addition to more technical aspects (composition, exposure etc.) If you want an idea of what this means, just go to the last contest that just finished yesterday :)

To enter the contest send your picture (that matches all of the requirements) to [email protected]

hi. i'm new to the site and i posted my first pic for the october challenge last night. i think i messed up!!! oops...
anyway, i resubmitted it just now. hope it works!
thanks, pam

oh, i didn't edit the pic and used just natural light.

Hi, I am also new to the Photo Forum. And what better to way to get started here then to enter the photo challenge. Probably it is a bit too ambitious for a noob like me, but hey this could be fun!

Hope to spend a lot of time on this forum,

Pascal

something i'd love to try my hand at! :D
thanks

I am equally unsure about entering being such a noob, but hey ho, gotta be in it to win it. Mine's submitted...fingers crossed :)

hey, im pretty sure someone had already asked that but i was also wondering if i can use photoshop to make some changes?
and second, you said 150 kb only, so is there anyway to minimize a certain picture that i choose and not making it bigger...

ngirly1991 said:
hey, im pretty sure someone had already asked that but i was also wondering if i can use photoshop to make some changes?
and second, you said 150 kb only, so is there anyway to minimize a certain picture that i choose and not making it bigger...

:lmao: IN fact I could DRAW something that i see it as natural light and shoot a photo of this drawing, but will it be more attractive than a real and pure photo? :greenpbl:
So its your decision!

Mods, Am I right?

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this month's contest.

Sent my first photo in. :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back