OFFER: Free retouching

doubledecaf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am looking to strengthen my existing retouching skills as this is my chosen area of focus. I figure the best way to learn and improve is to offer out my services for free. So here is how it would work:

1. You have a few photos that need retouching or don't have time to do it yourself.
2. You send them to me and I retouch them - thus getting to practice my retouching in a variety of situations.
3. I send them back to you and you have retouched your photos for free.

If anyone is interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best.

J

Hello my name is justin and I am looking for a way to easily steal your photos. Please email them to me. Thanks everyone.

Oh is that not what this thread is?!?!?

Guys that's enough "Witch-hunting". If you have concerns about the validity of a users posts or that they are seeking to abuse their membership of the forums please use the report function to contact the mods team to air your concerns instead of making random accusations in threads.

have concerns about the validity of a users posts or that they are seeking to abuse their membership of the forums
Not questioning validity or accusing abuse of membership, rather questioning the methods the OP chooses to use to "strengthen their existing retouching skills". My advice is to first introduce yourself. Share your work. Let us get to know you. Sit down and have a cup of coffee with us (pun) instead of charging in like a bull in a china shop. I think that's fair.

Guys that's enough "Witch-hunting". If you have concerns about the validity of a users posts or that they are seeking to abuse their membership of the forums please use the report function to contact the mods team to air your concerns instead of making random accusations in threads.

But but..... He turned me into a newt!

I got better..

OP is a witch!! Where is Monty Python and the Grail when you need it >.<

OP is a witch!! Where is Monty Python and the Grail when you need it >.<

Hes only a witch if he weighs the same as a duck. Bring on the scales!

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?

Very small rocks.

Hi cgipson1,

I am a hobbyist photographer - you can see/find some of my photos at jackofharts.co.uk and Flickr: jackofharts' Photostream I'd like to point out I am by no means a professional when it comes to photography, what I really enjoy is working with the image in post. I have done a number of different training courses in retouching - which I realise by no means makes me an expert, but has made me realised this is an area I find exciting and am passionate about.

I wouldn't be interested personally... I do all my own retouching as needed. I was trying to help you out... so you can show us what you can do... otherwise why would anyone be interested. If you want to find people that will send you images... you need to put together a set of Before and After shots, with a small explanation of what you did and why you did it. Without the before and after shots, no one has any way of judging what you can do. Good luck!

Op... FYI those post you're making are public, not private. You can also do a multi quote reply if you like. Just a tip to make it a little easier.

Most reactions

Back