Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....I see you're but one post away from 7000. ;)

I know it's supposed to be you that makes a sappy dedication post now...but...I wanna, too...so...deal with it. :p

I know, it's kind of a strange thing to think about....but I've often thought about how many lives this forum has changed. ...countless friendships have been formed...some of them incredibly strong bonds....some so strong they've gone further and produced a marriage and a baby. :p

And how many cross country or international trips have been made by members here that would never have been made had this forum not existed.

And hey...you've even contributed to the economy...think about how much I've shelled out for travel this year! :lol:

Anyway...all joking aside...the number of lives that have been significantly affected by the existence of this forum is immeasurable....all because one day you decided you wanted to play around with creating a forum.

So...I wanted to say thanks for creating TPF.....and here's to 7000 more posts from a great admin, and a wonderful friend. :)

:hail::hail:

congrats chase on the big 7000.... great job with the forum so far man... apart form the times your being slack lol :greenpbl:

Thank you doesn't seem to cut it for what this forum has done for my life. :hug::

Oh and heck! I thank you too... :hug:: :heart:

You like hockey...so you are OK in my books :thumbsup:

Thanks for this great forum! :)

Most reactions

Back