oh boy, I get to ride in a firetruck!

skywalkerbeth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last weekend I walked around with a friend who had just bought a new lens and we took tons o' photos. We walked around her small town.

Shortly after dark we walked by the local fire station and there were 7-8 firemen hanging out. I asked them if I could take some photos. This was just for practice, I just told them I'd send them a photo of the group.

Long and short - they were happy with the 3 photos I sent them and they'd like me to ride along with them some weekend day soon - I see this as a favor because I was oohing and aahing over the firetrucks. Plus it's really great practice!

They asked if they could use any of the photos I took during the ride, for their training/promotional. Sure, why not? It's great publicity (for a business I don't even have yet - this is still just a hobby).

What would the parameters be? I've never done this before. I don't really see this as an assignment, more of a fun field trip and I'd give them some photos afterwards for the privilege to ride along with them and the practice.

I will have to draw up a short licensing agreement - but I don't intend to ask for money.

Damn that sounds like fun. Do you need a licensing agreement if you're going to give them the shots anyway?

I suppose it would probably be wrong of you to hope for a fire whilst you're with them though...

I suppose it would probably be wrong of you to hope for a fire whilst you're with them though...

LOL i was thinking possible arson before he got there? ok ok bad joke

thats awesome though, should be fun

Most reactions

Back