No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Portland and Chesil Beach on the south coast

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Chesil Beach

The town of Portland

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSION ( large file )
Chesil Beach and Portland 17 shot stitch

TIM9G said:
Very nice! You look quite high up, was that a cliff top you were on?

Not a cliff just on top of the isle of Portland ( its just one big hill )

Hoppy said:
Who was yer cheaffuer this week???

Alex wanted to play with his new 10-20mm lens so I said pick me up on sunday then!

Took us about 3 hours to get to Portland ( we got lost and almost ended up in Fareham, this does tend to happen when you have no map in the car) :lol: :lol: so we had to double back to southampton and we stopped in the New forest but my shots there were rubbish.

Lulworth was stunning but I was gutted after climbing that sodding great cliff only to find there was no pub at the top:confused:

lostprophet said:
Alex wanted to play with his new 10-20mm lens so I said pick me up on sunday then!

Took us about 3 hours to get to Portland ( we got lost and almost ended up in Fareham, this does tend to happen when you have no map in the car) :lol: :lol: so we had to double back to southampton and we stopped in the New forest but my shots there were rubbish.

Lulworth was stunning but I was gutted after climbing that sodding great cliff only to find there was no pub at the top:confused:

Great place aint it - got the same shots as these when I was there - fabulous.
Did you get to the lighthouse and the marker stone? - It's great there first th9ing in the morning with a sun rise. I don't think you and Alex should be let out on your own - how do you get lost on a straight road? or was Alex dodging those nasty people that want you to buy road tax!:lmao:

lostprophet said:
^^^ :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That beach shot is jaw-dropping, stunning, out of this world!!!!!!!!! Wow!!
2.gif

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
I don't think you and Alex should be let out on your own - how do you get lost on a straight road? or was Alex dodging those nasty people that want you to buy road tax!:lmao:
Some say I should stay away from the public alltogether. But I must share my love and wisdon with the world.

I not sure how we managed to change motorways but we did!

Saw 3 lighthouses but the sun was all wrong

Antarctican said:
^^^ :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That beach shot is jaw-dropping, stunning, out of this world!!!!!!!!! Wow!!
2.gif

I get the feeling you like it, would I be right :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back