oh god why??

panzershreck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ever been so excited to actually have food you just want to eat it all right now?

so when you live on campus here you have to have a meal plan (they NEED money, it's like crack for the campus, besides the actual cocaine)... $500 meal plan for a semester... now, it rolls over from fall to spring semester, but when summer comes around whatever you haven't spent they keep, so my roommate spends maybe $150 all spring semester long, and had $350 left so him, my other roommate and I all head down to one of the campus stores and buy a ton of crap that's not good for us

candy, buttloads of candy, like 3 things of honey??, i think 40 red bulls?!, yadda yadda

good god... now i'm just sitting around bored eating candy and watching tv... this is too much, and we only spent $160 of the $350... so tomorow we're heading back again...

:lol:

that's messed up that they keep it. my meal plan always carried over... not that there was much to carry over... i ate a ton while in school. my "freshman 15" was closer to 20 i think... :mrgreen: it didn't help that there was a domniblo's, McD's, and Taco Hell on campus that accepted the card... and Louie's Lower Level, a 24/7, all-you-can-eat, fried-food establishment in the basement of the student union... :puke:

hahaha we can't find any real food in the kitchen to eat... all we got is stupid crap, the biggest stuff we have is easy mac

Most reactions

New Topics

Back