Oh, Hello There Mr. Spider

itsjustbreality

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone!

I haven't been around for a while! I hope everyone is doing well, and I look forward to connecting again, and seeing the latest from you all!

I've fallen in love with freelensing, and wanted to share a picture from winter, and one from the other day now that spring has arrived!
Snowflake.jpg
Home.jpg

I loved the 2nd image, Very nicely composed

Hey!
Welcome and Nice set of images shared!

Outstanding! I've read about the "poor mans" tilt-shift but never tried it. These examples are teasers right? You plan on sharing more including a little background on your methods?

Thanks guys!

I can post more if you'd like, I just didn't want to overdo it! Haha

I know some people get a cheap 50mm lens to alter to use specifically for freelensing, but I just use the 50 I use for everything else, and detach it from the camera (still keeping lense touching camera body) and gently rotate it as needed.(I know this freaks people out...but hey...)
I will post more examples later :)

I hope this helps!

Thanks guys!

I know some people get a cheap 50mm lens to alter to use specifically for freelensing, but I just use the 50 I use for everything else, and detach it from the camera (still keeping lense touching camera body) and gently rotate it as needed.(I know this freaks people out...but hey...)

I hope this helps!

I hope you do, as Gary said good stuff. Do you have any problem with light leak making it to the sensor?

Thanks guys!

I hope this helps!

I hope you do, as Gary said good stuff. Do you have any problem with light leak making it to the sensor?
Thanks!

Sometimes lighteaks are a problem. I find it happens when the lense is tilted too far from the camera body, so I just use it as a way to alter how I'm shooting. (Getting closer to subject, or farther awayao I can keep lens close to camera) . I personally love lens flare (when done softly) so I do try for that like in the spider picture.
Here are a couple more I have on my phone!

Whisps.jpg
Subtle.jpg
Flower--4(1).jpg
cAMPING-1-10.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Those last two, Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Great set, but agree the last two are fantastic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back