Oh man...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one made my mouth water and my heart cry out for even slightly warmer weather. :lol:

Grandma and Grandpa Fall Visit 2008 - Scenes from the Orchard - 003 tpf.jpg

C&C always welcome, though I was mainly just sharing because I figured folks could use a small dash of sunshine and fruit in this frigid weather. :)

You took this one last autumn?
Funny to see that you were attracted to the same subjects as I was back then :D.

You took this one last autumn?
Funny to see that you were attracted to the same subjects as I was back then :D.

heheh, yup. Went apple picking with my parents and my wife and kids. Took the nifty fifty as an experiment to see what it would be like to have just the single prime lens all day.

And everywhere there were apples! :)

I don't even really like eating apples as raw fruit, but man they look good just hanging on the tree like that. :)

They do, don't they? I never showed my photos of the apples last autumn. But with weather as grey as ours, a nice photo of a well coloured apple can warm the heart :D. (And I like apples, only can't I eat many of those any more these days).

Yeah all those shiny lustrous reds with the greens... and if you do a 100% crop on that image you can see the little wax pimple spiky things or whatever the heck they are, too. So cool. I should get a cpol for that lens... would make an image like this really pop.

Most reactions

Back