Oh no, more fall pictures...!

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took these in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. As if you guys haven't seen enough fall pictures. ;) Thanks for looking!
And the sky was as white as snow today. Didn't want to change that.

midterm053.jpg

midterm052.jpg

midterm055.jpg

Number 3 is also available in this version. Which do you like better?

midterm056.jpg

pascal

:hug:: to bitteraspects who totally misses out on autumn/fall colours there in Hawai'i ...

And I still like to look at all the autumn/fall pictures that come from all over the world, I still have some in store, too, mind ;). So prepare yourselves for mine - heehee.

The very white sky in #1 does suggest someone wants to play with levels just a tad, and I guess that is why you said you quite deliberately didn't ... play with the levels or do anything to change the aspect of the white sky, so that is well accepted.

My favourite one is #2, the view into the park that we get and a path to lead us into the picture. The damp, leaf-strewn path looks so very much like things look here, too. (But we are forecast the most summer-like, most UN-novemberlike weather for the next couple of days to come, with temps up to 68F/20C ... in NOVEMBER!)

Thanks LaFoto for your kind words. I know, the white sky is tempting...and maybe it could do with a little tweaking in #1. But sometimes the sky is the limit..:lol: Eh, I mean, a white sky can add to the mood.
But if anyone wants to have a go at them: I don't mind.

And bitteraspects: are you kidding? Living in Hon, Hawai. Talk about a great place to be! But of course, the leaves are always browner on the other side...

thanx for looking you both!

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back