Oh so many babies

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this ball of baby spiders last weekend while visiting my folks. My wife would argue this is what her nightmares are made of. I would argue they were COOL!

D800, 60mm f/2.8 macro @ f/10, 1/20sec, ISO800

Last edited:
Can't see the photo, and when I click on it I don't have permission to see it...

Can't see the photo, and when I click on it I don't have permission to see it...
Whoops! Should be fixed now.

Something still isn't quite right, because if I click on the photo to see the larger version, I get a login page. :-(

That being said, looking at the photo as posted, I have to agree with you - it is cool.

Something still isn't quite right, because if I click on the photo to see the larger version, I get a login page. :-(

That being said, looking at the photo as posted, I have to agree with you - it is cool.
I forgot to set the privacy setting to public. That should be fixed now.

Found this ball of baby spiders last weekend while visiting my folks. My wife would argue this is what her nightmares are made of. I would argue they were COOL!

Am I wrong in thinking they eat the mother.

Am I wrong in thinking they eat the mother.
Well, I didn't see any adult spiders around. Sooo.....

Could make a snack with those right there....

I forgot to set the privacy setting to public. That should be fixed now.

That did it, no more login page. Thanks for sharing.

--Steven

Cool Shot! I would have took the pic then sprayed them with insecticide!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back