DougGrigg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.douggrigg.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$1533793_10151785868952127_1945600098_n.jpg
I was in a private gallery in london looking through a personal collection, I decided to take photos of the gallery. Only now, looking through the photos of the days in these galleries did I notice something.... Yes, that is infact an august sanders original print on the desk in front of me. Unframed staring me right in the eye. I wish I was a conman as that would look good on my wall at home, nothing like a £20k photo on the wall to make a statement.

Has anyone else been in similar situations thinking "oh man, I could totally steal that right now" ? ahha ! maybe its just me, but I find myself in so many situations at galleries with poor security just thinking to myself! ;)

The last time I stole anything, I was about 13 years old. I stole a purple lipstick (shaddup, it was the 80s). Still feel guilty. When I see lax security like that, I roll my eyes and think, "Someone could walk right out of here with this," but I never think of taking it myself. Too much stress involved in crime. I don't need that kind of stress :)

My kid once stole a candy bar from the corner store. I snatched him up by the right ear and took him back to apologize.

Other than calling in sick a couple of times in 30 years, when I wasn't really sick, no.
In a situation where I could have stolen something? Many times. Where I seriously thought about it, or actually did it? None.

Thought about it. None.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back