ndredsox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jacksonwade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey gang,
I have a situation that I am having a hard time making up my mind on. I have a Rebel XSi that was purchased new on Dec 28, 2008 and have since got into a 50D. The xsi just sits there and I think I would like to trade it in on a new lens.

I know a lot of people say use it as a second body, but that is the problem...I don't think I would ever use it. I wonder if I would ever be able to find a trade for a 24-70, that would bridge quite a gap between the 50 and the 70-200.

I have thrown in some good money on accessories as well, and that's another thing that I am thinking about. I have the grip, second battery, and shutter release that will not fit on my 50D, so they would be leftover as well.

What would you do? Do you think I will find anyone to take me up on a trade? The local dealer will only throw me $350 for the whole package.

Thanks for looking!!

Jason

What's it worth in your area on Craig's List/eBay? I would likely keep it as a back-up body, but if you don't see any use for one, then yeah, putting it toward a nice piece of glass is a good idea.

I agree - if your finding that your just not using the other camera then putting it towards some good glass is the best move to make. No point keeping it and having it gather dust (and devalue).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back