OH WOW, more butterfly pics

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, another batch of butterfly pics. Went to the Amsterdam zoo again, so another good time. And the sun was shinning this time, so it was lighter is the butterfly house then the other time.
Ayways, here are some butterflies again:
Artis131.jpg

Artis132.jpg

Artis133.jpg

Artis134.jpg

Artis135.jpg

Artis136.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

#3 for me

great stuff mate, you make a good 2nd man in command of the nature forum ;-)

Woah. The colors and sharpness is amazing. #4 is my fav, I LOVE the green background, it really sets off the flutterby :)

This is some mighty fine shootin Daan. Toss up between the first and third as my faves. Excellent work man.

Oh my, those are some incredible macros. Nice series! :thumbup:
I love love love number 4. I think some of Corinna's greenness is rubbing off on me. :p

More than one photo tends to discourage detailed helpful comments. Some of us simply take a quick look and move on.

skieur

im sorry Bill, will do a worse job next time, so you can comment again :)
LP: i make a great second? Who is the first then? And dont go and tell me you are :p
Skieur: thats why i post in a gallerie, just for people to look at :) But if they want to comment or critique, they can do that offcourse :)
Anyways, thanks for the comments everybody :D

Again, wonderful images here.

sir, yes sir ;)
These were shot with a Canon EOS 350D, Sigma 70-300 APO 1:2 Macro and a Canon Speedlite 430EX. ISO400, aperture between 5.6 and 13 and a shutterspeed of about 1/200.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back