Ohh this is where I should have started, Hello from Ireland

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody, I joined yesterday but didnt see this thread, I just start posting.
I'm Mark from Dublin, Ireland, I'm a self employed builder, I've been interested in photography for a few years (15yrs), I've had a few camera's in that time and used to process and print my own black and white, sometimes colour with bad results.
I currently own 2 film camera's and 1 digital and various lenses, I've an Eos 5 and pentax 67 medium format film and a Canon 1Ds digital, I mostly only use the digital now.
I find myself taking lots of photo's in bursts, not using the camera for a while then going crazy with it again, a vicious circle!.
Then I have loads of photo's for processing and I dont process them, I just store them on an ext harddrive till I feel like going through them and processing them. Sometimes I look at a pic I took and like it instantly then for no reason I dont like it then, and the opposite???
Anyway I plan on staying here for a while, I've found the people here very positive and friendly, I even got invited to Germany for the meet up, I'm still thinking about it, nothing definate yet.

I'm sure I'll get to know you all.
Mark

Hello Mark. I've seen and admired your photo posts so far. Glad you're enjoying it here.

Hello Mark. I've seen and admired your photo posts so far. Glad you're enjoying it here.

I've noticed, and thank you very much for your really nice replies, you made me feel so welcome and apprecieated.

nice being onboard Doug, thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark, nice to have you on board. Welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back