Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IT'S FRIDAY!

This weekend I have two papers to write tonight for my final class this Saturday. Saturday afternoon we are going to Maine to look at these puppies:
http://www.gatekeepermastiffs.com/puppypixpage2.html

Otherwise just more unpacking and if we get real ambitious we might start painting the house :mrgreen:

The weather is getting very spring like all of a sudden, so glad to see the last of winter for this year!

:D OMG!!! They're all so cute!!! :heart: Can't we bring them all home, Mom, please please pleeeeease???? :lol:

Have fun with that - looking at puppies is so much fun!!!

Well, my Friday buddy....I will pop in and out today as time permits. I'm off work so I can finish up last minute stuff and get the van packed for my arts festival this weekend. SUpposed to have a huge storm front rolling through tonight and be chilly and windy tomorrow (read: just in time for setting up the tent!) :x - but Sunday is supposed to be beautiful. So those are my big plans.

Who else has some cool stuff on tap for the weekend??

work all weekend, and my computer is laughing at me for all the rendering im going to be doing tonight.

i think it threw up last night, if computers can actually do that. its sad that i have a gig of DDR, and its still taking over 24 hours.

thats about it for me...

oh and maybe later im going to post an exodus thread of my own and make everyone angry :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't be the only one who isn't a big weekend fan?

I'm off work so I can finish up last minute stuff and get the van packed for my arts festival this weekend.
Don't forget the cake. :thumbsup:

ferny said:
I can't be the only one who isn't a big weekend fan?

Don't forget the cake. :thumbsup:
Or in my case (still!) - the cough syrup. :lmao:

oh and maybe later im going to post an exodus thread of my own and make everyone angry
:lol: You goober!!

terri said:
Or in my case (still!) - the cough syrup. :lmao:
Sneeze over a canvas and sell it for a fortune.

"I call this one, 'Giant Green Blob Attacking Small Japanese Village'" :thumbsup:

terri said:
Well, my Friday buddy....I will pop in and out today as time permits. I'm off work so I can finish up last minute stuff and get the van packed for my arts festival this weekend. SUpposed to have a huge storm front rolling through tonight and be chilly and windy tomorrow (read: just in time for setting up the tent!) :x - but Sunday is supposed to be beautiful. So those are my big plans.
That sounds just like what I am doing this weekend, weather forecast and all. :D It is going to be my first outdoor show and, of course, there are supposed to be “possibly severe thunderstorms, potentially damaging winds, heavy rain, and the possibility for small hail” during set up this afternoon. Oh, well. :)

David

Wow sounds like everyone has some good plans this weekend....not sure what to do this weekend...they say its gona rain (again). I love the rain..but yeeeeaaah, I'm done for this year. Other then trying to figure out what to do, have practice tonight and Sunday is the big one...the final game of the play offs..dun dun duuuuuun. So far our team has won the last two games...wohoo....there is a Renaissance fair this weekend...might be good for pics if it isn't raining (not sure if I spelt that right, sorry).

Good luck with the game, LilCujo! Let us know how it goes. The fair sounds like fun, too. I went to a few of those when I lived in MN, lots of good photos ops there!

David & Terri, good luck with the art shows, hope the weather holds and you get a great turnout!

I'm driving three hours south to attend a wedding. I've never met the couple but I will know a bunch of the family as the groom is a distant cousin of my girlfriend.

I never know what to do with my camera in this situation. I'd like to haul it around and get some practice, especially taking photos of strangers...but I'll probably not see most of these people again and the photos will be all but meaningless to me...I guess practice is practice.

It might be nice to just leave the camera and have a good time but then everyone I do know will be asking "Where is your camera?"

I think what I need is a medium sized camera bag. I don't want to take my whole kit but my smaller bag won't hold both my camera and my flash. Maybe a trip to the used camera shop is in order.... :D

I shouldn't be allowed to go to the used camera shop...I found a nice medium sized bag, big padded shoulder strap, tuck away belt, tripod ties...and looks almost exactly like my main bag...just smaller. And I got it for $20 CDN :D

That's all fine...but I also ended up buying a new lens to go with the new bag. I got a Tamron 24-70. It's not a killer lens but it's 11mm wider than anything else I have. I also took a long look at a Canon Speedlite 430 EZ...but thought better of it.

That's a great score there, Mike & enjoy the new lens! If it was me going to the wedding I'd bring the camera. It's a great way to practice and build your portfolio. Hope you have a great time :D

puppies are soooo lovely!!!!
so what that it is friday?! I have loads of books to read for my exams... ehhh but I wish you a wonderful weekend :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back