Ohio

My 20d should be showing up tommorow so I may take a drive to Old Mans cave (from Columbus) this weekend to try it out.

I'm near Dayton.

I bet you'll get some nice shots at old mans cave this weekend, wouldn't mind making a trip back there myself but with Christmas a week away my wife would probably have my head.LOL

Would be a nice meet-up place.

hi there... i'm a nomad... i wonder back and forth between cincinnati, middletown, and dayton. where is this "old mans cave" you speak of?

I'm still not sure what I will be doing. My camera showed up but the compact flash card I orderd has not arrived yet. I think we should plan a group outing in the future. Here are some photos I took last weekend in the old mans cave area.

falls.jpg

ice.jpg

Hey, I maybe down with a trip... sometime....I'm up in Erie, PA but I can make it to Columbus and I can carpool with JCharcalla. Btw. Oldmans cave ROCKS! (and not just because thats what its made of...)

df3photo said:
Hey, I maybe down with a trip... sometime....I'm up in Erie, PA but I can make it to Columbus and I can carpool with JCharcalla. Btw. Oldmans cave ROCKS! (and not just because thats what its made of...)

Erie? My mother lives near Meadsville PA and makes alot of trips to Erie.

I've never been to old mans cave in the winter, but after seeing the pics looks very interesting. Would be a place to break out even the ol' Kodak Tri-X.

Here is a shot to give you an idea of the scale of the ice there. From what one of the people we met there told us there is alot more ice to come.

c20051210150724o.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:
jcharcalla said:
Here is a shot to give you an idea of the scale of the ice there. From what one of the people we met there told us there is alot more ice to come.

c20051210150724o.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: COOL

jcharcalla said:

c20051210150724o.jpg

I wonder with all the warm weather we've had if we'll have a chance this year?

Most reactions

Back