Oil Creek Bridge (lensbaby collage) (100k file)

Wally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all, this is a collage of the Oil Creek Bridge in Petroleum Center PA made from 18 different Lensbaby shots from a Canon 300D merged with PS CS2. Enjoy! Comments welcome

oilcreek_bridge.jpg

Nice idea wally - i really like all the seperate focal points. good one :thumbup:

That is really unique. very cool idea, the only thing I would suggest would be to try cropping it so it is rectangular. :thumbup:

couldn't you have just taken this in one shot? :mrgreen:

i do love this Wally...your PS abilities are awesome! :hail:

JonMikal said:
couldn't you have just taken this in one shot? :mrgreen:

Yeah, but this is a 115mp image!! :mrgreen: As you can tell I really like the tack sharp images that you can only get from 100+ mega pixels:lmao:

Thanks everyone for your comments, it was a lot fun putting this together.

This is a funny collage. I would not normally think that pipeline-bridges were an attractive motif, but what you made of it in the end result of your work sure enhances it's impression - in real life I would not give such pipeline bridges a second glace, but this collage really makes me look at it for long. Very nice. Different too - all the other stitched panoramas are so perfect, while this ... well: cool. :D

LaFoto said:
This is a funny collage. I would not normally think that pipeline-bridges were an attractive motif, but what you made of it in the end result of your work sure enhances it's impression - in real life I would not give such pipeline bridges a second glace, but this collage really makes me look at it for long. Very nice. Different too - all the other stitched panoramas are so perfect, while this ... well: cool. :D

Thanks LaFoto, There are a lot of these old bridges around here that are all 80-100 years old. Most are rusting away, all are in very pretty gorges and valleys on back roads. A lot of them are slowly being torn down and replaced. I had so much fun doing this one I am going to make it a side project of mine to do a few more.

nice work here bro, I thin kit's unique as others pointed out. I'm not a big fan of lens babies in particular, I guess it's personl preference, but you did well with this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back