ok I listened to what yall said

Apparently you're taking the advice you got, getting in your Delorean, and going back to 2007 to use the advice on the next photo you post in 2009.

Tell Doc I said hi, and I want my skateboard back.

Also, it's best to learn by posting unedited images - otherwise we really can't tell if what we're seeing is error or something you purposely did in post.
Why on earth would you post an unprocessed photo from the get-go? It's his camera and his vision. He listened and put it all together in this photo. This is what he wanted to put out there. If it's not your cup of tea, please keep the line moving.

I guess none of you guys were around when Rob91 was posting. I was guilty in the beginning of ridicule, but soon realized something. His camera and his vision.... not mine.

I still can't get clear in my mind how a blue turd is relevant.

****tiest I thought this was a good photo and I listened to everything yall had said in the befor posts to help this one :(

Don't get too discouraged. Keep shooting new photos. Again, again and again. Read a lot of photography books and magazines. Something that helped me in the beginning (and I am FAR from being awesome at photography) is looking at magazine tutorials and trying to duplicate it. After you do that a few times you'll start to get your own ideas of what to look for. After you start making your own good photos without editing then you can start post processing. I think that maybe you're trying to jump into it too fast and expecting great things. So head to your nearest chain book store and poke around the photography/art section :)

I am guessing he is TRYING to be a digital manipulation artist, not a photographer.

looks to me a badly underexposed photograph with the Orton effect applied to it

there is always the off chance that his camera date isn't set correctly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back