OK I stole the crayon idea from Chriss

Your not crazy!! i see it too, soo is the cornflower, looks to be dark blue

The granny smith does look to be in color. That is an awesome idea. I like it the way it is. If I were going to change anything , I would show both ends of the crayon.

Both ends of the crayon is tough. Granny smith is in color. Here is one more from last night. Ill give it another go tonight

4286351831_1376fe4a5f.jpg

Also, check out the exif data on that shot shot with the names lined up and GS in green.

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSExposure:20Aperture:f/32.0Focal Length:100 mmISO Speed:100Exposure Bias:0 EVFlash:Off, Did not fire

I think this is a great idea and very creative. I've seen this done in all color and had basic color overload.
The original works well for me. But again, that is just my opinion.

Last 4. I tried to line up the wave. You wouldnt believe how hard that is. Finally, after a couple of cold beers it came to me....... Duct Tape!!!! Then it still wasnt easy, I had to assemble it while looking through the camera.

My kids think im a nut and want their crayons back.

4288722555_cd716d6df5_b.jpg

4289464088_8a42b970d5_b.jpg

4289463964_2d13349100_b.jpg

4289463810_57151e07d3_b.jpg

I was actually thinking of doing this for my bracketing project in my photo class. LOL.

Nice shot.

Last 4. I tried to line up the wave. You wouldnt believe how hard that is. Finally, after a couple of cold beers it came to me....... Duct Tape!!!! Then it still wasnt easy, I had to assemble it while looking through the camera.

My kids think im a nut and want their crayons back.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

Back