Ok Ok...

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this isn't a wedding or a portrait session. It's an event but I felt such a large collection of photos was better suited here. ;) This is from my grandparents 50th anniversary party. Not overly recent (summer) but I don't believe I ever shared them. Here they are on Snapfish:

Link

I made some compositon errors on a few of the posed shots, such as chopping feet. :-\ But overall I thought I did OK for my first time shooting an event as well as using an external flash.

Thanks for peeking.

For C&C, you might be better off posting 10 of your favorites rather than having people register with snapfish to view the photos. :)

Oh, I didn't realize Snapfish required a log-in. Bah, I never liked them anyways. I will edit accordingly!

Yea I usually do...I was just being lazy because this is how the others want it and figured I'd just copy over the link. :p

Hm. Well, yes, as a matter of fact, Eric, I had to register into Snapfish back then in order to be able to view your photos ... so you might really prefer to choose some of those that do not show your compositional errors that you mention in your first post (chopped off feet or so) and show them here.

Good to see you posting, by the way!!! :D

How about some pics from where you live, I believe yours is a lovely stretch of ocean line with wonderful landscape ops!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back