Ok Seriously

Oh man now Nikon has specialty software, well I think that has just made me jump canons ship. I'm assuming he's talking about whatever raw editing software came with the camera. I like my canon but with some images I have seen that I think blow away mine in higher ISOs and I am having a hard time seeing the difference in Canon lenses from third party at half the cost, I think I might take a look at Nikon next time around. I know enough that I don't like about Canon that Nikon has a shot.

Honestly it doesnt matter. It freaking stupid how people get upset. Get a life.

Just get used to meeting people like this, they are almost everywhere, the boasters and defenders. Next time you will find them much easier to handle.

Honestly it doesnt matter. It freaking stupid how people get upset. Get a life.

If yer talking to me bout a life. I love my life I have I get to travel all over the world for pretty much free along with providing humanitarian aid to those in dire need ie Japan and Thailand to name a few. Yes I was in Japan in March when the quake and tsunami hit. Unlike most people here I stayed to help oh and I defend the lifestyle of every American. So honestly what have you done with yours in the past year?

Ps admins. Hope this is within the guidelines if not sorry I'll keep my cool from now on.

Not sure why some Nikon users are like that. I was at ritz camera one day and this guy started accosting me cause I use a sony and accosting me telling me about his rangefinder and how it was so much better then the sony nex. I dont even use a nex, I have a alpha series DSLR.

Wow, I've seen the rivalry between camera camps before, but the guy OP discussed sounded like a real jerk. Not someone you'd want in any photography community. Way too divisive. We're all here to make friends, learn things, and get along. He must be some Mac user.

Walk up to a Marine and tell him the Corps is full of wusses....you'll find out what loyalty is all about...

Darrel having worked closely with the Marines I know better than to do something as brainless as that and I do believe people have been shot for less.

Most reactions

Back