ok sooo....please help!

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottandersen.fototime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so I'm really getting annoyed at my mouse...i have a laptop and use a trackball mouse which use to be awesome but recently for no reason its been jarring way left to the corner of the screen for no reason. its really a pain when I'm panning down a web page and the main problem WHEN IM EDITING PHOTOS!!!!!!! its impossible. its hard enough to edit on acer Eee pc (which i love) but to have the mouse jarring all over while I'm trying to do photo edits is just to much and i draw the line. so i think tomorrow I'm going to go out and get a pen tablet and i was wondering if anyone uses the little wacom bamboo tabs? if so do you like it or is it to small? ive narrowed it down to that one or the small intuos one. i really don't want to spend 200.00 on the small intous since its only a little bit bigger and the bamboo is only 69.00. these two are the only ones i can afford right now so can anybody give some advice? I'm thinking just buy the bamboo and then down the road when i have the money ill buy a nice top of the line big one.

thanks for the help...:thumbup:

I just got my Intuos4 Medium last week. I absolutely love the way the pen maps 1:1 with my monitor. I think I'm gonna be getting rid of my trackball when I'm fully used to using the thing. I'm not sure I'd like anything smaller than what I'm using (I got the Medium). It is comfortable for transit of the hand across the image and I have a feeling the small would be a bit cramped. On the same note, I think the Large would be too big and tiring.

BTW ... lived in NW Indiana for 4 years back in the mid 70's ...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the a6 Wacom bamboo Intuos (the one your speaking about?) and it works fine for me

the only thing is...
the full tablet is relative to the screen, so it is easier to use if you get one the same size as
your screen E.g. I have a 15.6" so I, Ideally would like to use an A4 but the a6 works.
They take a little getting used to
I aslo have that problem (Acer aspire 5735)

If you are trying to keep it under $200, look at the intous4 small, it's much better than the bamboo

I had it for a short period, worked great but I exchanged it for the medium for size and having the led's to display what button is set for what.

you also might look into an Intuos3

i JUST bought a bamboo fun from best buy tuesday night.

it was $82 and i love it.

I will say that it is the most expensive Etch-A-Sketch I have ever owned. I have to force myself back to working on my images as it is so much fun to just sketch with it using the bundled software :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back