Okay...let me know what you think.

Elle2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a very very new photographer. All i can tell you is that i have a massive passion for it..!

I dont even have a proper camera yet but will be getting a canon SLR next month.

The pics with the heads out of frame i seem to have downloaded that way. That i cant blame on my skill.

(1)
A proud grandmother.
3.jpg

(2)
Pure childhood happiness
9.jpg

(3)
7.jpg

(4)
Away with her thoughts.
6.jpg

Last edited:
if you want people to comment, its best to post only 2 or 3 photos, and number your pics... people dont like commenting when theres lots of pics...

at a quick glance, because I'm not going to sit here and look at them all, your focus is off in a few of them and it looks like your ISO is outta whack on some of them... I like the first one, but the rest are kind of "snap shotty" to me

if you want people to comment, its best to post only 2 or 3 photos, and number your pics... people dont like commenting when theres lots of pics...

at a quick glance, because I'm not going to sit here and look at them all, your focus is off in a few of them and it looks like your ISO is outta whack on some of them... I like the first one, but the rest are kind of "snap shotty" to me

Don't you mean white balance ?

I think you've definitely got the right idea here for what will make a good shot, but I think you could use some practice on composition, focusing and the general technical side of things. Quite a few of the shots seem out of focus to me, which is my biggest complaint. Keep working at it and don't get discouraged!

Wow off to a great start. The pictures explain them self well. Like some other people said little out of focus but you could get away with it in some pictures. Over good work. What is your equipment your using?

Thanks you very very much for your replies. Yes i am sorry that i posted way too many. I wont do that again.
Im not using any special camera. In fact all im using is a very small Olympus camera, so i dont have anything to go by. I agree with all your comments. How do you think i can improve? I will be getting a canon SLR next month so thats a good start.
Please forgive my ignoance as i am very new, but what is ISO?

I realise they are out of focus but its the best i can do with what i have for now. All of your comments will help me improve though.

Also what do you mean by composition?

Wow off to a great start. The pictures explain them self well. Like some other people said little out of focus but you could get away with it in some pictures. Over good work. What is your equipment your using?

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement. Not using any real equipment right now. Just my small Olymus camera!

Ive only just started taking shots actually!

Most reactions

Back