Okay, wtf is with the new layout

I wanna go back, too... Is that an option?

We will be adding a lot of new features to the site and primarily our work will be done on making them work properly with the new layout first, and then the other optional layouts after that.

You can always switch back to the old layout if you wish in your User CP. However, what don't you like about the new layout?

WOW!
that was sudden!
so far I think my biggest shock is ads on the left - rather than above or on the right

that and I am really used to "normal" vbulletin just as I surf a few forums with it

WTF?

I'll get used to the color scheme, but as most of us read from left to right......... that panel on the left sucks! Move the ads to the right side please......... No, on second thought and looking at it a bit more, there is nothing there that couldn't be put on a banner at the top or bottom of the page. My eyes are old and I want the entire width to read and view. (errr..... so as soon as I view a photo I'll report back)

[EDIT] Nope, I was correct, the left panel sucks.

[EDIT] Okay, another thing........ where did the top of page kicker go to from the bottom of the page?

Last edited:
We will be adding a lot of new features to the site and primarily our work will be done on making them work properly with the new layout first, and then the other optional layouts after that.

You can always switch back to the old layout if you wish in your User CP. However, what don't you like about the new layout?

I guess it's not bad, but it's different, and it happened with one page load-I, too, thought I clicked the wrong thing.. It appears to be more graphic than the last, so maybe it's good. I'll give it a chance to endear itself to me.

What does the xQuote bottom at the bottom do?

WTF?!?!

I was using the Coffee house theme and it was normal, logged out and changed the theme and this?

If the Private message thing was where it was, and those ads wern't there, i'd love this, but its too off the right for me.

WTF?

I'll get used to the color scheme, but as most of us read from left to right......... that panel on the left sucks! Move the ads to the right side please......... No, on second thought and looking at it a bit more, there is nothing there that couldn't be put on a banner at the top or bottom of the page. My eyes are old and I want the entire width to read and view. (errr..... so as soon as I view a photo I'll report back)

[EDIT] Nope, I was correct, the left panel sucks.

Oh, SNAP.. A subscriber is on our side... LOL.. That panel being on the left is rather annoying.. Right would be better if banners won't suffice, as before.

Last edited:
Well, now that freaked me green. :lmao: I leave work, with one forum, and come home to another. :lol::lol: Eitherway, change is good, but what is a trackback:er:?

ps the chat link is still missing from the topbar ;)
not that anyone remember chat ;)

also is it me or are the new symbols no longer showing which threads we have posts in on the main pages?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back