Oklahoma

KamaKazzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three shot from my trip to Oklahoma. Remember, I have no editing program...
1.) My grandmother actually owns this, and several others. They still work
kts077.jpg

2.) Barn I went looking for rattlesnakes around
kts035.jpg

3.) Field I looked for rattlesnakes
kts030.jpg

C & C wanted!! ;)

They look good except the horizon in the first in slanted, in the second I wish I could see more of the barn, and in the last I would have rather liked to see more of either the sky and or the ground. But other than that they seem to be exposed well, and the focus is good. I would just work a little on the composition.

So, where are the pictures of the rattlesnakes?

:D

The oil well needs to be rotated a bit clockwise. The barn I would not have cropped so much to the right on it.

My mom owns some shares of a number of oil wells in Oklahoma. She gets a check every now and then, but it's not for much. :D

Mike

While I know that rules can be violated in certain areas and look great.......I think these would look a lot better if you had stuck to the rule of thirds. The way they are now just looks too snapshotty (yes I made up a word). Adding a little contrast or saturation would help the sky stand out better too.

Thanks everyone.
I didn't alter these pics at all, no program to do so, but I'm working on that.
Mike...we didn't find any rattlesnakes. It sucked, but I did come home with a tarantula.
Oh...and these were just snap shots I took but when I looked at them they didn't look too bad.

Tarantulas are bad this year, they are everythere..

Most reactions

Back