Oklahomas late summer

chefjacob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys, i dont know if any of you have been to oklahoma in late summer but here is a few shots from my fishing trips enjoy!!
DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Like #2 the best, it could be just me, but looks like #1's horizon is just a tat tipped over. But any way, love the colors in all of them!

number one is my favourite! although I don't like the "wide angle distortion" which is visible in the water but the colours are lovely! good job!

Cool shots. I gotta go with the second as my fave.

I like the first, too, like Mentos, for it gives me most to look at.
And don't I know the effect of the wide-angle distortion well enough myself, getting it any time I put my 18-55mm kit lens to its absolute wide angle use? Oh well... I still like the first best.

Though the colours in the second are also VERY nice.

Love these colors and very used to them in all times of the year. Born in Oklahoma, but have sinced moved to Florida. What lake is this?

macawlvr said:
Love these colors and very used to them in all times of the year. Born in Oklahoma, but have sinced moved to Florida. What lake is this?

lake fort gibson by wagoner we go there every late summer for sand bass fishing ive got only 3 more years of this beauty before i move to chicago so im trying to make some good memories

LOOK AT THOSE SKIES!!!!!! Holy Toledo! (Oh, that's Ohio. Never mind). But seriously, those are just gorgeous sun shots. Thanks for sharing.

chefjacob said:
lake fort gibson by wagoner we go there every late summer for sand bass fishing ive got only 3 more years of this beauty before i move to chicago so im trying to make some good memories

Above Lake Fort Gibson is small community called Lake Crest, I have fond memories there, it's where my children grew up and my youngest was born in Pryor. Love your photo..please keep sending them of the Lake and surrounding area. Because it will be a long while before I get back home. Just one little nit pick is to straighten the horizon a tad :)

im glad i could bring some memmories back and ill keep posting and the horizon is quite a bit of problem because im on a boat an the waves are pretty strong maybe photoshop can fix it thank you again

Most reactions

Back