Old barn, C&C please.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out looking for whitetail deer and couldn't find anything. So I saw the barn and thought "why not" and took a few photos. I know there nothing great, but would love some C&C!:D

$Capture 69.JPG

$Capture 70.JPG

Color version for me.
Just a bit overprocessed and dark... look at haloing in the upper left...

jmo

Color version for me.
Just a bit overprocessed and dark... look at haloing in the upper left...

jmo

Thanks! I like the color version better also.
It was not as sharp as I would have liked it to be, so I tried to sharpen it up, that most likely why it is over processed.
I didn't notice the haloing, now I see it, Thanks!!! :)

Cool subject, but the photo is just kinda....meh. A little dark, light isn't super interesting. There is some serious potential here though. Try going back at sunrise or sunset, find something interesting for a foreground if you're going to shoot it from further away like this. Maybe place some of the fence in the foreground to use as a leading line, or get closer to the barn.

Next time go looking for barns and I bet you run into deer ;) lol

Nice shor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time go looking for barns and I bet you run into deer ;) lol

Nice shor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's thinking!!!:thumbsup:

Cool subject, but the photo is just kinda....meh. A little dark, light isn't super interesting. There is some serious potential here though. Try going back at sunrise or sunset, find something interesting for a foreground if you're going to shoot it from further away like this. Maybe place some of the fence in the foreground to use as a leading line, or get closer to the barn.

It was very cloudy day at about 7:30 pm, so there was not much light. Sunrise would be great, but right now that's a little early and I work most mornings. I will go back in fall!
I can't take much with me for the foreground, it nearly a 1/2 mile walkover a big hill. I can drive back there but I'm not sure if the land owner would like that!
I do want to go back once we get a goo snow, I think it would look great with snow!!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back