Old cameras but, collector old?

Those backup batteries last a long time. Had one last from 1994 to 2015 in a computer. Still worked fine when the pc got recycled.

Speaking of recycled, this is a nine-year-old thread that has been dug up and brought back to life....

Those backup batteries last a long time. Had one last from 1994 to 2015 in a computer. Still worked fine when the pc got recycled.
it is a gamble. i use a digital now - most of the time,BUT, i think of the shots missed, due to battery failure. vin

it is a gamble. i use a digital now - most of the time,BUT, i think of the shots missed, due to battery failure. vin
a bald eagle flying down a country road, about 3 feet above it.

Most reactions

Back