old cameras

Can you update it with the ones that have already been sold?

Just noticed it. Text is so hard to read :X

[edit]
awww no strike through allowed here :(

[edit2]
What are the prices for the Kodak Vest Pocket Hawkeye & Duaflex II? Are either of them functional?

Last edited:
The Duaflex II, she wants $10 + shipping
The Vest Pocket Hawkeye, she wants $60 + shipping

I'll have her check the functionality of the Duaflex today when she wakes up
She says the Vest Pocket may be functional but that you couldn't use it anyway - unless you know something I don't know.

Oh and thanks to Coldow for the kind words. I'm glad everything made it to you in good shape. I packaged the heck out of that thing.

She says the Vest Pocket may be functional but that you couldn't use it anyway - unless you know something I don't know.
Why wouldn't I be able to use it if it's functional? If it's the film, B&H has it in a 100' roll.

She really isn't sure if the Vest Pocket works. She's never run any film through it since she just collects old cameras. The shutter works if that helps

The shutter on the Duaflex II works but she's never run any film through it. Apparently you can modify it. She would like $20 + shipping for it because it has the original box and flash. I know I said $10 + shipping earlier to some of you but I didn't realize it had the original box with it.
The shutter on the Duaflex IV also works but again, she hasn't put any film through it. She would like $10 + shipping for that too

Last edited:
Do Not hesitated to ship anything with Ryan7783. Didn't get my camera because it was only shipped yesterday, He got me one price, i shipped him the amount, but he shopped around and got a better price for me. A lot of people would of kept there mouths shut and kept to extra money, NOT Ryan, he paypal'd the amount of difference back to me.

i would do business with him anytime!! buy these Cameras from him! now.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Do Not hesitated to ship anything with Ryan7783. Didn't get my camera because it was only shipped yesterday, but even though he messed up on shipping cost and i sent more then needed, alot of people would of kept there mouths shut and kept to extra money, NOT Ryan, he paypal'd the amount of difference back to me.

i would do business with him anytime!! buy these Cameras from him! now.

:mrgreen:

haha thanks matt. I should clarify though I didn't mess up on the shipping cost. I quoted you one price from UPS but then I shopped around and found you a cheaper price from USPS so then I just refunded you the difference

Fixed that.

Received today. exactly as pictured, plus a TON of cushion added around it.

buy these cameras.. A+++ shipping with Ryan.

Thanks.

Attachments

• $IMG_6201.jpg
    $IMG_6201.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 73

Most reactions

New Topics

Back