Old car at Night

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've really enjoyed viewing all the cool and wonderful photos and figured it was time to post some of my own photos.

I ran across this classic parked out side a restaurant one night (about 10:30pm) while photographing buildings.

Nikon D7100 w/18-55

I ran across this classic parked out side a restaurant one night (about 10:30pm) while photographing buildings.

There is some sort of old vintage car that always sits outside this bar I drive by. But it's always surrounded by other cars so there's no way to get a clear shot. I would love to be bold enough to ask the owner if I could take a few photos.

There is some sort of old vintage car that always sits outside this bar I drive by. But it's always surrounded by other cars so there's no way to get a clear shot. I would love to be bold enough to ask the owner if I could take a few photos.

I must have got on the tail end of some event because a photographer was all over it...it was hard paticenely waiting my turn lol

Anyhow, If there is one thing I know about car guys, they love talking cars. Just ask the guy, what the worse s/he can say, no? And besides, you can offer to email them some photos in exchange...nothing like quality car photos for them to share with friends/facebook/car forums.

I live next to a state cop and he owns a gorgeous 1958 Corvette. Sadly he never takes it out of the garage or drives it. I've only seen it once in the last 3 years. I'd love to get photos of it.

I live next to a state cop and he owns a gorgeous 1958 Corvette. Sadly he never takes it out of the garage or drives it. I've only seen it once in the last 3 years. I'd love to get photos of it.

Cool!

I'm telling you guys, having owned several hot rods in the past and done multiple cross state car gtgs, toy runs etc, if there is one thing car guys love, it's talking cars. Just mention his Vette the next time you run across him. Then ask if you could photograph his car, offer up some high quality photos in exchange...car guy love posting pictures of their rides on car forums (although they prefer the license plates deleted/blurred ). What the worst that can happen, he says no and arrest you? JK, you never know until you ask.

Cool!

I'm telling you guys, having owned several hot rods in the past and done multiple cross state car gtgs, toy runs etc, if there is one thing car guys love, it's talking cars. Just mention his Vette the next time you run across him. Then ask if you could photograph his car, offer up some high quality photos in exchange...car guy love posting pictures of their rides on car forums (although they prefer the license plates deleted/blurred ). What the worst that can happen, he says no and arrest you? JK, you never know until you ask.

That's a good point! I believe he has an old GTO as well.

Cool!

That's a good point! I believe he has an old GTO as well.

Even better, two classic muscle cars!

Most reactions

Back