old dogs c&c?

hazcapjax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visit this site quite often, reading posts and threads, and learning. I wanted to share a few photos with you. These are my dogs, in a hunk of junk car my fiance keeps in the garage. Then a hat one, just for fun.

dogs3.jpg

dogs.jpg

dogs5.jpg

dogs1.jpg

dogs4.jpg

dogs2.jpg

c&c welcome.. thanks.

they didn't like me much after that...

they are all awesome except for number 5, as the face is oof. Cute dogs:thumbup:

thanks! Yeah, #5.. he's a mover.. but I just love the rustic look of the inside of the car... guess I will try to re shoot. The car cant move so it's always there for me! ;)

OMG number two is AWESOME! Looks like my dog back home. :) These are all great though! Love them!

Very nice shots. As soon as I pull my camera out, my dog goes running... she's not a fan at all. I hope you rewarded yours for being such good models!

thanks, you guys! I didn't have much room to move around in the one car garage, but I like these photos, too.

Very nice shots. As soon as I pull my camera out, my dog goes running... she's not a fan at all. I hope you rewarded yours for being such good models!

My guys got TONS of "cookies". The big white one freezes when he sees the camera. But the second he hears the click of the shutter, he moves. Makes it hard to get more than one shot. But he's a good sport. :D

:) my dogs dont like my camera,The pics were very nice all of them

Most reactions

Back