Old Doodle

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ha! I was poking around way back at the beginning of my photobucket account and found this old doodle :) I have random things like this hanging around, maybe 4 or 5 things total. Once every few (or many) years I draw something, this was the results of the last time.
Funny finding this now because yesterday I had an idea for some future artwork that involved my photographs and hand drawing/painting on them lol

That's really cool. I used to draw quite a bit when I was younger and haven't touched it in quite some time. I also go through my work every now and again, I miss it.
You know, maybe I should pick up a pencil and give it a go.

I'm curious to see your other work...

Thanks Lee! You definitely should pick up the pencil and see what comes of it!

Actually.... I failed art in high school and that put a damper on it, I literally draw something every few years if that. There are only a few pieces around, a oil painting of a loon and a pen drawing of a panda at my stepfather's house (sore spot but we won't go there ;) ) , the one I just posted and an oil of a sunset and a tree that I have here. I'm sure there are a couple more somewhere but I've lost track of them lol

I'm a very random person. Very random. This is very random. Well executedly random. This is most relevant to my interests.

AKA it's awesome.

Thanks Mini, me too! Almost all items are things that mean something to me, our old cottage my Dad made, my cowboy boots, game pieces, etc etc etc... Just random memories and likes :) I'm glad you like it!

Most reactions

Back