Old Folders Site

Jurgen has a site?! Awesome!!! It's about time.

If you are looking for a vintage, medium format folder that has been rebuilt like new, possibly better than new (with sweet colored bellows), this is the guy to buy it from. He has a great reputation.

ksmattfish said:
Jurgen has a site?! Awesome!!! It's about time.

If you are looking for a vintage, medium format folder that has been rebuilt like new, possibly better than new (with sweet colored bellows), this is the guy to buy it from. He has a great reputation.

Yep! He's got it. :thumbup:

Wow!! This site is dangerous for me....like looking at candy!! I want to try one of each, please. :)

He does beautiful work - they look amazing! Really enjoy reading his stuff, too. Interesting and informative.

Must....stay....away.... :shock: Can't....buy...everything....

:lmao: (subliminal messages inserted here)
***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!

Mitica100 said:
:lmao: (subliminal messages inserted here)
***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!***give in!
bwahahaha!!!! You're such a bad influence, Mitica! :hug::

Don't worry, if I decide to be naughty, I'll post everything here so you can see! Evil man..... ;)

terri said:
Don't worry, if I decide to be naughty, I'll post everything here so you can see!

:shock: :eyebrows: :shock: :eyebrows: :shock:

Wow!!! Can't wait... ;) :lmao:

Mitica100 said:
:shock: :eyebrows: :shock: :eyebrows: :shock:

Wow!!! Can't wait... ;) :lmao:

Sometimes you realize you shouldn't have hit "submit" until it's too late..... :blushing:

terri said:
Sometimes you realize you shouldn't have hit "submit" until it's too late..... :blushing:

And I thought you were the 'queen of the innuendo'!! ;) :mrgreen:

terri said:
Ask Chaseypants, he did that to me!!!! :lol:

For a good reason, I presume? :mrgreen:

Mitica100 said:
For a good reason, I presume? :mrgreen:
Only HE can tell you whether it was good or not.... :eyebrows:

Is that more like you were expecting? :sexywink:

terri said:
Only HE can tell you whether it was good or not.... :eyebrows:

:shock: :shock:

Is that more like you were expecting? :sexywink: